daVinci Robotic Surgery
By using the revolutionary da Vinci Surgical System, surgeons can perform minimally invasive surgery using robotic controls. These surgeries include prostatectomy and other urologic procedures. Using the robotic systems, surgeons do not have to handle the surgical instruments directly. The da Vinci system allows for the performance of intricate and delicate procedures with incomparable precision.
- Less pain
- Less blood loss
- Shorter recovery time
- Return to daily activities faster
- Improved outcomes
- Cystectomy to deal with bladder cancer
- Pyeloplasty to deal with kidney obstruction/li>
- Nephrectomy to deal with kidney cancer
- Radical Prostatectomy to deal with prostate cancer
Since the da Vinci Surgery System is so adept at treating complex problems, the prognosis and survival rate of these surgeries are quite good.
The da Vinci Surgical System